As a small business owner, you can’t afford to ignore the impact the Internet can have on your business.
To help you with this process, we’ve created our list of the TOP 8 trends we predict for small business marketing in 2014.
1. Content marketing (blogs, social content, videos, press releases, etc.) is a must for small businesses.
2. Social media marketing will become more diverse for businesses including platforms such as Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Instagram.
3. Mobile optimization will be a necessity not a luxury.
4. Ad Retargeting goes mainstream.
5. Spend on paid social advertising (such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn ads) will rise and traditional website display ads will decrease.
6. Images and videos will be key for content strategies.
7. Search engine visibility is a requirement for businesses to survive. (If a business can’t be found online, does it really exist?)
8. Simplicity and authenticity will be the norm for marketing.
It’s now time for action. Put these trends into motion and make them work for your business. New customers are just around the corner and so is 2014!
If you need help creating an online marketing plan for your business for 2014 we can help! CLICK HERE to contact us.